Continuing Education Outreach and E-Learning (CEOEL) Tech Support provides assistance with D2L course access and/or course-related software or hardware questions.
If you can’t find an answer to your technical questions below, use the box on the right (or at the bottom if you are on a mobile device) to contact CEOEL Technical Support.
What’s the D2L login address?
- Flexible Option students: http://flex.wisconsin.edu/d2l/
- All other students: https://uwli.courses.wisconsin.edu/
How do I reset my username or password?
- Contact Tech Support using the info on the right or (at the bottom if you are on a mobile device).
- Flexible Option students: Please follow the instructions on the Flexible Option D2L page.
- All other students: Please go to https://uwli.courses.wisconsin.edu/ and click on the “Forgot Password” link. Enter your username and follow the instructions that are sent to your email address.
What steps can I take to resolve D2L issues?
Many issues with the display of content and the functionality of D2L can be resolved by completing the following actions. If you are unsure about these potential solutions or they don’t solve the problem, contact Tech Support using the info on the right or (at the bottom if you are on a mobile device).
- Try a different browser – It is not uncommon for problems to be caused by browsers, even supported ones. If, for example, you’re using Firefox and something in the course isn’t working quite right, you might want to try Google Chrome. Supported browsers are Firefox and Chrome (Windows and Mac), Internet Explorer 9+ (Windows), and Safari 6+ (Mac).
- Clear your browser’s cache – This may help resolve display issues, especially when your instructor indicates the course content has been modified and you don’t see the expected changes. This guide has info on a number of browsers for both Windows and Mac.
- Restart your computer – This simple step can actually solve many problems. Sometimes your computer needs to “start fresh” and restarting it essentially clears the current state of the software and allows the computer start with a clean slate.
How can I confirm my computer meets the minimum requirements?
Just visit this page with each computer you plan on using for your online coursework and the System Requirements Utility below will automatically run a scan of your computer and provide you with feedback on your system. Check below to see the results for the computer you’re using right now! Please check your program for additional program-specific hardware and software requirements.
Notes regarding web browsers: Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome are available for both Windows and Macintosh (or Mac).
Your operating system does not meet the requirement!
Recommended operating systems:
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Mac OS X
Your web browser is not supported!
Please try using any of the following web browsers:
- Internet Explorer 10+
- Microsoft Edge
- Firefox 27+
- Chrome 33+
- Opera 12+
- Safari 6+