2019 Annual Statewide Program Managers Meeting
A conference for continuing education staff who design, develop and deliver outreach programs to all learners.
Take your program management skills to the next level with insights, inspiration and practical tips. Network with the statewide community of program managers.
Tools and Strategies in Times of Change
Join us in May for new ideas, tools and strategies to stay focused and be successful on campus and beyond. Marketing, change management, understanding who we serve, and creating inclusive programs are some of the topics we will be exploring at the Statewide Program Managers Meeting. Find your inspiration and gain the tools you need to innovate and thrive, while building a network of peers throughout the state.
May 20-May 21, 2019
Meeting Planning Committee
- Esther Gieschen – UW-Superior (co-chair)
- Sandy White – UW-Stout (co-chair)
- Kari Borne – UW-Whitewater
- Adam Coolidge – UW-Eau Claire
- Annette Valeo – UW-La Crosse
- Angela Whitaker – UW-River Falls
- Julie Bollmann – UW-Colleges
- Robin Craig – UW Extended Campus