The UW Leadership Development curriculum can be taken as stand-alone courses or sign up for the certificate to receive the full discounted pricing. Four core courses + one elective will earn a Certificate.
What happens after you earn the certificate? …We offer you coaching.
A unique feature of our program is investing in your leadership journey outside of the classroom.
UW System staff pricing:
Any UW System employee who earns a certificate will be granted access to three free sessions with a professional leadership coach. E-mail for more information.
- Single course = $359
- Two to four courses = $329 per course
- Five-course certificate option = $299 per course ($1495 package)
Non-UW System pricing:
- Single course = $599
- Two to four courses = $549 per course
- Five-course certificate option = $499 ($2495 package)
By Phone: (608) 265-9585
E-mail: Pyle Center,
Online: See registration links below
*Payment by credit card or PO is required at the time of registration.
Fall 2016 – Spring 2017 Courses
|October 18-19, 2016||The High Engagement Leader (core)|
|January 10-11, 2017||The Strategic Leader (core)|
|March 7-8, 2017||The Innovative Leader (core)|
|May 9-10, 2017||Increasing Your Personal Brand – Public Speaking for Small and Large Audiences (elective)|
|June 6-7, 2017||Effective Conflict Resolution Skills and Strategies for the Workplace (elective)|
Fall 2017 – Spring 2018 Courses
|September 19-20, 2017||The Influential Leader (core)|
|October 17-18, 2017||The High Engagement Leader (core)|
|January 16-17, 2018||The Strategic Leader (core)|
|March 20-21, 2018||The Innovative Leader (core)|
|May 2018 – dates coming soon!||Elective|
|June 2018 – dates coming soon!||Elective|
- No refunds will be issued within 14 days of the start date of a course.
- A $35 administrative fee applies to all cancellations if before the 14 days of course start date.
- Registrants have the option to transfer their registration to another person at no additional cost.
Please contact Angela Chopp at or 608-265-9585 for any cancellation and transfer requests.